5/31/2011

Have To Admit... I'm Just Venting...

Well, I hope you people find it hard to believe, but I've just experienced one of those times when my world has come crashing down around my ankles. The day didn't start well in the first place. I was tense and had underslept to try and finish some work for school, which was extra important because this is the last day of school (11th grade) for me. So anyway, I got it done, but still showed up at class five minutes late. Big deal, we're known for lateness. History today consisted of nothing but an in-class essay. Believe it or not, I did not discover until i was in class that I had showed up without paper to write the essay on! So I had to call my mom, and then sit and 'twiddle my thumbs' until mom showed up with a stack of papers, after which time I got to work. half an hour later, i had completed five not-so-good pages on the history of U.S. foreign policy. Fast forward to this afternoon, on the way to an independent literature class, my mom and I simultaneously discover, that though I passed History and English, I have still failed 11th grade due to a lack of completion in courses like P.E. , Personal development, and Spanish, which are generally so simple that one has plenty of time to pass them... So... I'm doomed to five years of school... gotcha... I was already going to be kept in school that long...

And then later this evening, after trying to sleep off the depression the rest of the day had pushed me into, i tried to work things out by indulging in my other, sporadic, hobby, archery. Wouldn't you know it, i did not fail to lose all my arrows in the weeds in the span of five tries. bad day, or what? Now I'm gonna be mad all week...

No comments:

Post a Comment