6/05/2011

Rescue Me!

I am stuck. I am stuck in Summer vacation with nothing worth reading at hand. So, seeing as I find myself unable to determine what I should read this year,  I put the question to my brilliant nobles of Corridane, who I am sure have some suggestions. I will find and read just about anything you put out there to pass the time. Just don't suggest Moby Dick, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea,the Three Musketeers trilogy, The Deerslayer, The Pathfinder, The Pioneers, The Last Of the Mohicans, The Prairie, any of the 20 Master & Commander books, or anything by Mark Twain. I want to see some new stuff. The above list has carried me through since I was 15, and now I'm stuck. (p.s. besides the above, I have also read, believe or not, Pride & Prejudice).
 And now, I will include two questions from the book tag that I found on the blog all that is gold.
  1. (2.) What was your favorite book at the age of 9 or 13, whichever one you remember best? My answer would have to be Brian Jacques's Redwall series, at both ages.
  2. (3.) What's your earliest memory of reading or being read to? as far back as i can remember is when my dad read The Hobbit to us when I was about seven or eight.
  3. I will answer question no. 1 when I determine what my answer is.

No comments:

Post a Comment