5/09/2011

Milestone

Yesterday, my two younger brothers finally received their First Communion. Getting to Church on time was hectic, as no one ever knows where anything is in our house, but once we arrived, it went off mostly without a hitch (the hitches could be attributed to forgetfulness). And then right after Mass, both sets of Godparents and their kids, as had been prearranged, showed up for a huge (there was so much food we didn't eat dinner and barely ate breakfast this morning) brunch cooked, believe it or not, by my dad. Everything was good and we all had fun. I am relieved that they are finally in the 'in-crowd'. As for myself, I'm getting Confirmed in less than two weeks! Awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. Hi JT, I've posted a reply to your comment on my blog. I hope it helps you.
    Imogen

    ReplyDelete