4/12/2013

Ringer Tag

Favorite book: The Return of the King
Favorite movie (LOTR or The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey): The Two Towers
Favorite Hobbit character: Bilbo Baggins
Next 3 favorite Hobbit characters: Gandalf, Thorin, Bombur 
Favorite LOTR character: Sam
Next 5 favorite LOTR characters: Gandalf, Faramir, Théoden, Merry, Pippin (not necessarily in order)
Favorite race (Elf, Dwarf, Hobbit, Man, etc.): Dwarf
Favorite couple: Faramir and Eowyn
Favorite member of the Fellowship of the Ring: Sam (alternate: Boromir)
Favorite member of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield: Bombur
Favorite place in Middle-Earth: the plains of Rohan
Favorite battle: Helm's Deep 'Two already!" "I'm on 17!" "I'll have no Elf beating me!"
Favorite weapon: sword or axe
Favorite creature: Gollum
Favorite quote Forth :Forth Eorlingas!" "You shall not pass!" "one does not simply walk into Mordor"
Favorite song: (end credits/in movie): "May It Be"
Favorite theme (movie score): The Two Towers and the Rohan theme
 
Anybody left over who feels like doing this is hereby tagged.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I forgot "One does not simply walk into Mordor" as one of my favorite LOTR quotes on my tag post!

    -James

    ReplyDelete