2/23/2011

Overture And a Prisoner of the Crusade (or the wierd track title tag)

I found this tag on Velvin's blog. It's the sort of thing that makes me lol.  So I'm seeing how it comes out subject to my library of film scores... Beware of total nonsense...

If someone says "This ok" you say "Defeat" (I do?)

What would best describe your personality? "This is Home" (Uhh... maybe?)

What do you like in a guy/girl? "Can't take it in" (Really? I can... or I can't ...  Take what in? Whatever!)

What is your life purpose? Last of the Mohicans Main Theme (uh... what)

What is your motto? "Amon Hen" (I'm sure the 'hill of sight' isn't my motto)

What do your friends think of you? "Data, data, data" (They do? I doubt it...)

What do you think about very often? "The Call" (The call... for what?!)

What is 2 + 2? "The Great River" (What's 3 + 3 then? The great waterfall?)

What do you think of your best friend? "Calvera Routed"

What do you think of a person you like? "To Jerusalem" (bad timing...)

What is your life story? "End Credits" (wow... there have been a lot of people in my life... Cameramen... Grips... )

What do you want to be when you grow up? "Lothlorien" (I want to be a forest? Wouldn't I want to be in a forest?)

What do you think when you see a person you like? "Busy Little Bee" (What?!)

What do your parents think of you? "The Moonshiner" (Not exactly... I'm pretty wierd, though...)

What will you dance to at your wedding? "The Battle of Stirling" (What! No! definitely not!)

What will they play at your funeral? "Beer, beer, beer" (What?! and not leave any for me?)

What is your hobby/interests? "Shelob's lair" (No it isn't. I definitely underestimated the length of this list...)

What's your biggest secret? "The Armies Assemble" (That's my secret?)

What do you think of your friends? "Maximus" (Maximum?)

What's the worst thing that could happen? "Treebeard" (Trees growing beards? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!)

How will you die? "Galway Bay" (what? I'm gonna drown in Galway Bay? Maybe I shouldn't go to Ireland after all...)

What's the one thing you regret? "Martial Sabotage" (Fortunately, I can't regret this, 'cause there hasn't been any in my life...)

What makes you laugh? "Evacuating London" (Why would it, exactly?)

What makes you cry? "A Narnia Lullaby" (Oh... close one...)

Will you ever get married? "The Princess pleads for Wallace's Life" (uh.... That's going a bit far... is it the real thing?)

What scares you most? "Whiskey, you're the Devil" (Whiskey, no, the Devil, yes)

Does anyone like you? "Burning the Past" (Does this mean something?

If you could go back in time, what would you change? "Evenstar" (Don't go there...)

What hurts right now? "The Irish Rover"

What do you most often exclaim? "At the Sign of the Prancing Pony" (not my style, really...)

Where in paradise? "River Walk and Discovery" (Paradise? Wait... where are we?)

What did you first say as a baby? "Athelas and the Evenstar"(Wow... really? I need some athelas,quick!)

If you had a pet, what would you name it? "Sorrow"(That would really be strange...)

What's your favorite sight to see? "The Kings and Queens of Old" (That would be interesting...)

What makes you gag? "The End of All Things" (Actually it probably does...)

What are you best at? "I've Got My Eye on You" (No, really... I am no good at all at spying, but I stare a lot...)

If you wrote a book, what would you call it? "Gollum's Song"

What did you wish for last? "The Black Rider" (No, I didn't wish for any invisible horseman gang...)

What would you superhero name be? "What Shall We Die For?" (What sort of powers would that guy have?)

How soon will this be over? "Port Lairge"

Where are you sitting? "From Western Woods to Beaversdam" (Whoa, whoa, whoa... how can I do that?)

 What do you most hate? "Revenge"

What do you most love? "The Pub With No Beer "

What do you not care about? "The Legend Spreads" (The Legend of what?!)

What's your secret name? "Mr. Moses"

What will you post this as? "Overture And a Prisoner of the Crusade"

1 comment: