7/25/2011

Life

As you might've guessed, my life has been pretty boring recently. I'm telling you that for lack of anything better to type. I only have about three weeks to go before senior year starts, and I am stuck in the quagmire of uselessness (also known as having no clue what one is going to do with one's life). Don't get me wrong. I've been feeling this way throughout high school, and I'm still alive, so I must be ok. I really don't know what to do. I recently discovered that I need to get my priorities straight if I want to even try getting into the only college I had hope for, and I still don't know where I'm gonna go from there, anyway. I read The Last Full Measure in about three days, and now I once again can not think of anything to read. I haven't even added anything to Price Of A Throne in at least three days. Unheard of! I'm not asking for any suggestions, because I can't expect people thousandsa of miles away to be able to help. I must say, though, it's pretty hard to maintain a blog covering one's life, when, socially and eventfully speaking, one rarely has a life in the first place. I'm trapped in a fantasy in which my life could be the sort of thing Hollywood pounces on, but there's an impassable gulf between now and the happy family life I hope for known as the college years, not mention the fact that I can't imagine what sort of job I could possibly get. As I often say to myself: Keep it simple, stay motivated, and don't forget!
p.s. remember, I'm not really motivated. Therein lies the problem...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment