9/21/2011

Books Meme

Imogen tagged me with this meme. (I still don't get why it's called that). It's all about literature! Which is great! 'Cause I'm addicted to reading! :D. Anyway, here are my answers:

Novels I'm Currently Reading
The Count Of Monte Cristo (abridged) by Alexandre Dumas*
note: I suggest that you NOT read the complete version of the above novel. I have it, and it is twice as long and often anti-climactic as concerns twists...

Novels I've Enjoyed Recently
The Gettysburg trilogy: (for lack of  a better name) Gods And Generals, The Killer Angels, and The Last Full Measure by Michael & Jeff Sharra
The Foundation trilogy: Foundation, Foundation And Empire, and Second Foundation by Isaac Asimov

Novels I'd Like To Read
The rest of the Austen canon
Inheritance by Christopher Paoloni (only because I read the first three)
Almost anything else if people don't mind leaving suggestions

My Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Sci-fi

My Favorite Authors
J.R.R Tolkien, Brian Jacques, Alexandre Dumas, Walter Scott, Patrick O'Brian

My Favorite Series
The Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Redwall by Brian Jacques
The Master & Commander series by Patrick O'Brian
The Three Musketteers trilogy by Alexandre Dumas
The Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paoloni

My Favorite Novels
The Count Of Monte Cristo by Dumas
Ivanhoe by Walter Scott
The Hobbit by Tolkien
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baronness Orczy

*Books and authors are listed in descending order of likedness. This is the seventh time I have read The Count Of Monte Cristo
Stay tuned for my list of the 25 favorite/best literature I've read!

No comments:

Post a Comment