1/19/2014

Best Bits Of Toy Story



I just felt like putting this up because I recently found myself comparing my life to some of the funniest bits from Toy Story. Also because it's hilarious.
1. "It's a little light bulb that blinks" is how I react to any grand idea someone else dreams up. I can't seem to help myself...
2.Buzz's immediate reaction to having the helmet opened is exactly how I react when anyone else changes my pattern...
3. "you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity" is how I feel when I'm upset with my homebound life, although in my defense on my good days I would be ready to reply to this with Woody's exact response 'oh yeah well good riddance ya loser..."
I don't why. I'm not the same person inside and out...
 Yeah I know I said I would try to post every day and i've already skipped a week. So what? I've already made more posts this month than I had in two months last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment